[kj] Killing Joke at The Wiltern

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Dec 21 13:53:34 EST 2010

I understand your point. (And having worked with that type, I agree.) Again, I was up front and didn't see him strike anyone. I did, at the end of the last song, see him throw the drumsticks down -- and he did appear miffed.
However, from everything else I've heard about Mr. Ferguson, the term "wanker" has never been used. In fact, what I've heard is that he is a rather charming fellow.

K.W.
SoCal