[kj] Killing Joke at The Wiltern

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 18:57:36 EST 2010

The sound in san Francisco was tons better than last night. The sound guy never got it under control. I don't know if they're intentionally burying the bass or not but the bass in the last two shows was really muddy and had no definition. The drums in SF were huge. No wonder BP was in a crap mood. Too bad his final night if the tour ended that way for him. Nice to meet the goat too!

Michael

www.thor_recording at yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/pleasureandpainmusic
Skype: dragonfly_mg