[kj] Openers: (Big Black with KJ)

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Dec 6 15:31:22 EST 2010

* <http://www.songkick.com/concerts/3904911-killing-joke-at-hammersmith-palais/posters/639031> http://www.songkick.com/concerts/3904911-killing-joke-at-hammersmith-palais/posters/639031 *

An interesting story there Jamie – maybe I saw Big Black too and never ever realised it !!! As per the gig flyer (link above), I’d always assumed I’d seen the band “Joy” as main support ... opening band Heist had played twice with Killing Joke at the Palais in February 1985 ... the September 1986 gig was pre-BTATS ... there was another one at the Hammersmith Palais on 23/11/1986 with Red Lorry Yellow Lorry and the Guana Batz.

Regards, Antoni