[kj] A few quick Boston notes

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Mon Dec 6 13:27:46 EST 2010

I'll agree, as a former TWH hater, that is works much better live than on cd (and fit well w/the set). Also, that
KJ 1994 (at Axis) was one of my all-time greatest shows (but beat out by some Black Flag and other early 80s punk, Joe Strummer, Bow Wow Wow, Pylon, and various ska gigs). I even remember "Exorcism" from that gig too! It was also a good gig visually--stage bathed in blue light, candles/pillow, Jaz in a preacher collar and Youth in a kilt and antlers...These days the Joke look more like aging auto mechanics who just finished a day working on transmissions!