[kj] NYC Reviews? sound issues

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 20:25:00 EST 2010

Why don't we just have a Gatherers' Killing Joke Concert? We can have it along
the side of a Glacier and get a nice sound bounce off the massive ice wall. All
the sound techs and other cognoscenti here can run it and make every song scream
cosmic.  You are all herenow hired forthwith! Visas and passports will be
handled and given out shortly. I shall cover the expenses (someone give me an
estimate, please..), all TSA inspections will be waived for Gatherers,
their +1s,  and all their soundstage gear.

Geordie, Big Paul, Youth and Jaz will be interviewed (in that order) before the
show AND to our collective satisfaction and the setlist will be determined
ONLINE! Yes, albums will be weighted accordingly:
Revelations/FireDances/Extremities,Dirt,etc.etc.= +3,
Democracy/Pandemonium/WTF?/KJ2003/AD = +2, rare singles like
ANewDay/UniverseB/etc.etc. also = +2; all other albums will be +1.

I will consult with the US State Dept. and all relevant nations' embassies to
coordinate legalities and logistics. But if the National Security Council weighs
in, guys, all bets are off.