[kj] ESS: the best single in decades?

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 05:09:43 EDT 2010

naw ears are dry as a bone tho vewwy vewwy scaly

haven't bathed in a couple weeks=fuck it squibah's on the other side uv tha
kuntry=i like urban camping

feeling very matrixized.hope tha reptilians dont fuck me over again.

getting ready to install google chrome against vincent feit's advice...

IM A PUBLICK,NOT A PRIVATE,DADDY/CORP.CLERK/KLINGER SPY...<PISS ARMY>

psalm84

<zoso>

LIGHTS,CAMERA,TRANSACTION

PS ISNT ANYONE ON HERE USING SKYPE BESIDES ME?

all this txting is tedious onthis weirdly layed out zboard

im soundmagick on skype

also gmail has vox/video chat

hit me up kids

a chin wag is healthy,keeps tha VAMPS AT BAY....

<SPARKLES>

<venusgrael.draconis>

........CAREYLODGE.LA at MISSYWEIL...............................23