[kj] ESS: the best single in decades?

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Aug 31 00:59:53 EDT 2010

damon cook wrote:

i know at lonestyle!!!

first time i saw loose cannon viddy i was so embarrassed!!

btw i just dropped a tab of acid for the first time since 88=JACK THA RIPPAH LOOK OUT!

GORP

OOKY!

PEACE

DC

++++++++++

Heh, did I ever recount the time my best friend and I saw Little Steven (Springsteen's guitarist when he went solo) back around 1984
in a club?

My buddy unbeknownst to me was flying on acid. As I had picked him up at his office right after work to get to the show, he was
still dressed in his business suit and the club was blazingly hot. About halfway through the set, I noticed he was sweating so
badly, water was running down his face and dripping out his ears in a pretty steady stream. I yell to him "hey man, there's water
coming out of your ears!" He fucking flipped out on the spot. He's screaming that his brains are coming out his ears and I had to
physically drag him out of the pit back to the bar where it took about 20 minutes to get him to settle down, he was hysterical.
Them was some good times.

So are your ears wet?

T.B.