[kj] (OT) How to Save The Music Industry

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 17:23:39 EDT 2010

> ..Technically selling music second hand is illegal as we do not own the

>copyright.

As I far I've ever been able to tell, short of, say, drugs, sex, or armaments**,
the disposal/sale of private property (aka used goods) is entirely legal, unless
there were to be some clause to the purchase along the lines of "for end users
only; not transferrable"et.c.etc.

** or anything else subject to gov't. regulations