[kj] (OT) How to Save The Music Industry

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 13:35:37 EDT 2010

I am going more with the aspect that most major labels always try and say that they are working in the artist's best interests, 99% of the time they are not.
I am happy in this day and age that it is easier to pay an artist more 'directly', and you know that they are not getting ripped off by some pseudo-muso business head.