[kj] Fire Dances enquiry

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 08:54:22 EDT 2010

I found on giganews 'Killing Joke discography' so out of curiosity, I downloaded it.
A waste of bandwidth as, like everyone else here I have pretty much everything but you never know what might be in there,
Wouldn't say it was 100% complete, but it does include a lot including a ruck of sessions.
Can't tell whether or not they were released though so not a very helpful reply Jim!

Most interesting thing are 3 terrible quality mp3's of Jaz with Peyr which I hadn't heard before & which I pass on....