[kj] Fire Dances enquiry

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 08:26:21 EDT 2010

I've just purchased my very first proper version of Fire Dances. Remastered version, with the extra tracks. I've never bought it before, because I didn't actually like it much, but I've been playing snippets of it here and there, and it's growing on me. So I thought I'd do the decent thing.

Anyway, here's the enquiry part. I know the Peel sessions have been released on CD; 'Dominator (Version)' and 'Wilful Days' were on Wilful Days. Does this mean that only 'Me or You' (still fucking atrocious) and the alternate version of 'The Gathering' haven't appeared on CD before?

How many of the tracks from the expanded Night Time have appeared on CD before? I know the mixes of 'Love Like Blood' and 'Kings and Queens' were on Wilful Days, but what about the rest? Have the Kid Jensen sessions seen a release before?

Jim.