[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 05:20:21 EDT 2010

Yes, definitely one of my best gigs ever, in large measure 'cos I arrived so early that I walked in and watched the soundcheck. This was just moderately interesting until everyone finished except for Geordie. Then he played Night Time all the way through, just him, and it blew my mind. There were sounds which I'd assumed were keyboards which turned out to be guitar. (OK, I'm not a muso.) It was like consuming essence-of-Joke.

Southern Jamie