[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 05:01:18 EDT 2010

That gig must be in my top two or three KJ gigs ever. If I remeber right it
was the one where Geordie threw his guitar at the floor at the end of the
gig. I thought he was gouing to smash it up.

There was a big gang feud going on at that time and the previous week there
had been shootings in the International although I dont think anyone got
killed and you could see the bullet holes in the ceiling still. I think one
of the gangs called themselves the Quality Street Gang. It was these
problems that led to its closeure.

Brian.