[kj] OT Electronic: Yes or No

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 22:02:16 EDT 2010

Truth be told, I like Scarface, but apart from Pacino's over-the-top[of the
proverbial hill??] performance, I don't get what the major significance is that
some others see in it, but, oh well...

And as for Effin'Murray Abraham's other supporting roles, did you see
him (uncredited) in Serpico?
And here again, he also had Al's (along w/his knife firmly stuck in Pacino's)
back.
It's towards film's end, http://www.imfdb.org/images/0/01/Serpico-sw36f.jpg
http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Serpico

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"