[kj] KJ IN China 7/31: more pics

wo2 at gmx.de wo2 at gmx.de
Wed Aug 4 05:44:22 EDT 2010

thankx for the link Rheinhold
very nice pictures ...
look at the sky

google translate sagt:

...The number of witnesses to the scene around about 6,7000, and about 7 percent audience is local people, the audience declined last year, it is not without relation with the weather. This heavy rain is said to once in ten years in North Zhang, yesterday after the rain, a lot of mosquito infestation, the scene has been more difficult to clean up, spread a small puddle, but the good news audience is also very adaptable, 3322 San sitting on the grass . Up to 16:30, first band "means a child who" had just the stage, followed by rumors that the band had left the scene ....
As a veteran heavy rock band, KILLING JOKE have affected numerous European and American heavy rock band, though already late at night 1:30, and the temperature is very low, but a group of diehard fans still waiting for them in hard.

concerning the comments: A = Mars Dog Bubble B = Pang Wei