[kj] OT Electronic: Yes or No

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Mon Aug 2 02:30:24 EDT 2010

Kraftwerk, Fripp and now this? The Gathering is quite something. Congregating in mutual affection for one band, yet bearing similar tastes in greatly divergent musics. From a sociological standpoint, an in depth study could reveal great secrets about mankind. But I'm too fucking tired to start that now.

Also, I'll add Saafi Brothers and Steve Roach.