[kj] OT Electronic: Yes or No

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 01:29:00 EDT 2010

It's 99% worthless and 1% amazing, but that goes for any genre of music, right?

That said, I completely fucking love Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Kid 606, Higher
Intelligence Agency, Deep Space Network, Biosphere, Underworld, Burial, Mordant
Music, Juno Reactor, m83, Autechre, Freak Electrique, Venetian Snares, Otto Von
Shirach, Skinny Puppy, Robert Rich, Pete Namlook, Muslimgauze, Monolake, Thomas
Leer and Robert Rental, Mouse on Mars, Kavinsky, SebastiAn, Daft Punk, Pink
Skull, Peaches, Crystal Castles, OVe-NaXx, Saskrotch, and, most recently, the
new M.I.A. album MAYA is fucking AMAZING. Thanks.

Leigh

 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.tstat.org
http://www.myspace.com/streetmeatmusic