[kj] OT Electronic: Yes or No

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 07:57:27 EDT 2010

This for me is Bible. It is everything I grew up with past the age of 16. Should I be worried about the amount of knowledge and personal positive response I give this stuff?? Can anyone else out there name all the gear on every shot?

When I was 17 I walked Joachim Dehrmann, Kraftwerks sound engineer on the Computer World tour, all over Liverpool city centre, on a sleepy sunday, showing him the sights. Nice man. Joe the D.B. Man.

Meanwhile, the fab four from Dusseldorf held court in a burger bar round the corner from the venue. Damn!!!From: PaulGorman at ireland.com