[kj] YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS ARE SO DIVINE

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 07:19:23 EDT 2010

Steady on. I talk out of my arse too.

-----Original Message-----
From: LONESTYLE at aol.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Tue, Apr 27, 2010 1:49 am
Subject: Re: [kj] YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS ARE SO DIVINE

Michelle,

You are the only one talking out of your ass. You have not said one single word of enlightenment on or off topic on here except that we all talk bollocks. When in actual reality it seems you are the only one who has not said one thing worthy in the English language or in your troll language. I know being special is hard with you being a fan of Killing Joke for 25 years... Big Wow! But please for the love of The Gathering take your medication!

~ LB