[kj] YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS ARE SO DIVINE

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 20:49:40 EDT 2010

Michelle,

You are the only one talking out of your ass. You have not said one single
word of enlightenment on or off topic on here except that we all talk
bollocks. When in actual reality it seems you are the only one who has not said
one thing worthy in the English language or in your troll language. I know
being special is hard with you being a fan of Killing Joke for 25
years... Big Wow! But please for the love of The Gathering take your medication!

~ LB

In a message dated 4/26/2010 5:23:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,