[kj] Book? Why, perhaps a film could be made that dramatized the old days?

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Mon Apr 26 20:15:18 EDT 2010

Hmmm ... I think that might be a can of (sand)worms that only the bravest director would re-open, given what a trainwreck Lynch created with the '84 version. To this day, that film is beyond appalling. And Toto did the soundtrack? Good grief.
Yes, Herbert's series is great -- and perhaps one day the right director can bring it to life. I'm not holding my breath, however.

Karen W.
the States