[kj] Book? Why, perhaps a film could be made that dramatized the old days?

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:32:01 EDT 2010

I once saw the entire version of Dune that Lynch did, including bits they only storyboarded, shown as drawings. Better film if edited. Actually Dune went through all sorts of peoples hands before Lynch caught it, including Ridley Scott! They did a Sci-Fi channel tv version of it that was a lot better than you'd think. Big worms. Really big worms.