[kj] OT: The Damned now random thread

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 20:26:53 EDT 2010

I like My Sharona, Tainted Love AND She Blinded Me With Science.

From: gregslawson at msn.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 01:51:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: The Damned

For example, one of the worst songs ever, actually one of the worst pieces of music ever in any

genre, actually one of the worst SOUNDS ever since humans evolved to be able to hear, is obviously "My Sharona" by the Knack. Runners up--Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes,

Tainted Love, She Blinded Me With Science, and of course the theme song to the movie Footloose. Boy, the 80s have left some scars in terms of bad music!!