[kj] OT: The Damned

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sun Apr 25 10:39:59 EDT 2010

In that case, I'll have to declare "It's Obvious" by Au Pairs the best song ever! lol

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 23:10:24 -0700
From: angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: The Damned

I don't agree with anything you just said and I propose that the word "obviously" be banned from your vocabulary until you learn how to use it properly.

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale