[kj] OT: The Damned

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 13:04:00 EDT 2010

When I was 16, I thought it was the ultimate Damned song. "Isn't it great the way it builds from really tuneful into full-on punk mayhem?" I said to myself.

Some years later, having heard it every time the Damned played, the novelty had worn off. It's a good song, but they're are plenty on MGE that I prefer.