[kj] (OT) McClaren funeral write up from the NME

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 16:54:50 EDT 2010

I also went to the London Dungeon wax museum and all the workers looked
fuckin bored out of their minds and could'nt wait to get off work to get a
pint! HA! It smelled really musty and moldy in there. They had a Jack the
Ripper walk through and they don't tell you when it ends. So all us dumbass
tourists were standing there a few minutes by this door thinking that some
worker would open it. Well I made the move for the door knob and it opened and
a worker was standing outside. Boy did we feel stupid. HA!

~ LB

In a message dated 4/23/2010 4:39:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,