[kj] OT: The Damned (was: Top 50 of 2000-2010)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 23 13:05:02 EDT 2010

Man, I hate to hear to that, about Dave Vanian and Patricia Morrison, as
I generally respect them more than Bryan James. But everyone has their
"off" nights, no?

Bryan James I do have an incredible amount of respct for. Maybe most
underrated songwriter, ever? He pretty much single handedly wrote The
Damned 1st 2 LPs. I have also learned the hard way that incredibly
intelligent, amazing, etc., talents can also be asshole douchebags in
person. I'm on the Killing Joke email list, after all ;) haha

-0liver