[kj] [OT] Volcano & Prague

Janean j at jlancaster.info
Tue Apr 20 08:42:26 EDT 2010

<<< There's a real serenity to it now. It's almost like looking back in time
& seeing the sky man free & as it was first intended.
I for one shall miss it when it ends.>>>

Normally I'd agree with that.

I've only ever flown once (well twice, technically - it was a return trip).
I've only been abroad one other time and that was only a day trip to France.
Things like this just don't affect my life; flight delays and luggage
handler strikes or whatever. Airports are alien to me. Vacationing abroad
is something other people do.

But...

I'm supposed to be flying to New York on Monday, so it's all a bit of a
pisser. No idea whether we'll be going or not.