[kj] [OT] Volcano & Prague

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:12:41 EDT 2010

On 20 Apr 2010, at 11:57, Neil Perry wrote:

> Funny how things turn out - looks like tour cancellation was a blessing in disguise.

> Who'd have put a bet on a KJ tour being disrupted by the earth vomiting?

'see patterns in the wind & in the sand, i see the stars & read the clouds i understand..'
seems to have a certain resonance doesn't it?

I know it's a real bummer for all those stranded/in limbo/have paid for tickets to destinations they don't know whether they'll get to etc but I have to say I've really enjoyed seeing/hearing totally plane free skies.
We back onto countryside with nothing to obscure the views so the sky is big & as we're roughly 25miles from both Manchester & LIverpool airports there are usually planes & vapour trails everywhere.
There's a real serenity to it now. It's almost like looking back in time & seeing the sky man free & as it was first intended.
I for one shall miss it when it ends.

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com