[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 19 22:42:54 EDT 2010

You mean like this, where Fugazi are playing a song off what I consider
to be on of their WORST LPs, but which kicks ass live...?

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10ViZO73Rv4>

I remember comparisons of Fugazi in Rolling Stone (who Fugazi refused to
do interviews with) at this time to a "new Gang of Four." That's
actually not far off the mark, even if Fugazi hated Rolling Stone mag
and refused to ever speak/interview with them, even at their [Fugazi's]
peak.

-0liver