[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 11:41:08 EDT 2010

I said this before and I'll say it again. The Arguement: A good album. Good, not great. Probably their weakest and definitely not worthy of a Top 50 that comprises an entire decade. A glaring omission? Only if they are being included simply because they put out any album at all, rather than an awesome album.

Leigh

 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale