[kj] OT: Soundgarden in Seattle

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 17 07:13:08 EDT 2010

True, I saw them at L'Amour in Brooklyn with Voivod & Faith No More,
and they were mighty to behold. Constant motion and...er... hair, just
like Charles Peterson's photographs. To be fair, I saw them again
several times later and their enthusiasm definitely cooled over they
years. The final time I saw them was circa SUPERUNKNOWN, and it was
like watching four mannequins (and not in a cool Kraftwerky way).

I'd still be curious to check them out.

Alex in NYC