[kj] OT: Soundgarden in Seattle

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 01:35:42 EDT 2010

If it makes you feel any better, it's sure to be a TERRIBLE show. Soundgarden, even in their heyday, were a studio-band only. Live, from around Badmotorfinger and on, they were shaky at the best of times. I can't imagine Cornell being able to do those songs any justice these days. This whole thing with every single band in the world eventually getting back together, 90 percent of them should just let sleeping dogs lie.

Leigh

 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale