[kj] OT: Soundgarden in Seattle

Squibah at aol.com Squibah at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 19:04:37 EDT 2010

This town has been buzzing about the whens and wheres of this "secret" show
for awhile now. Well, the ball was dropped yesterday and today the line
was INSANE to get a ticket and of course ticketmaster sold out in no time. I
could cry. I do not have a ticket, plus I have to work. Just to make
matters worse, Exene is playing a free show earlier in the evening. FTW.

In a message dated 4/16/2010 12:50:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,