[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 10:54:57 EDT 2010

As pointless arguments go, this one's a classic!
Oliver, just because someone doesn't enjoy the music of a band you like does
not mean they 'made a mistake'!
Jay Reatard was certainly prolific and wrote a couple of good tunes (I
bought a few of his singles) but
I think 'talent' is often in the ear of the beholder. He wouldn't be in my
top 50 song list either.