[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 16 10:13:31 EDT 2010

Oliver, you know I love ya, but you've got to stop personalizing these things.

Read my lips: J A Y R E A T A R D B O R E D M E !!!!!!!

Rest in peace, but yawn. Sorry, there it is.

MDC. Great first record. CRUCIAL first record, even.

But this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ofTKiH7qw

... seemed pretty rote and sad to me. Sorry, that's just how I feel. MDC getting all upset about "poser punks" in 2004? Yawn.

I don't love the Shins, but I think "Phantom Limb" is a great goddamn song. That's really all there is to it.

Alex in NYC