[kj] Top 50 songs of 2000-2010

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 16 09:49:54 EDT 2010

I cited material from KJ's 2003 album (I made it a point that no artist on my list appeared twice), so I could have cited other KJ songs ... from that album. Honestly, there was nothing on HOSANNAS that belonged on my list. That album continues to disappoint me. I continually re-visit it to try to hear what some of you folks think is so magnificent, but as far as I'm concerned it lacks everything that I normally want from the band -- there is no focus, there is no precision, there is no clarity. It's a muddled, rushed mess.

Again, these are just my opinions.

Alex in NYC