[kj] Good exercise someone on FaceBook recommended

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 8 07:07:58 EDT 2010

Heh, Dave and everyone else,

Hah - unfortunately I am sure there are a lot of bands named "Tragedy,"
just as when The Misfits started there were already dozens of
up=and-coming punk bands calling themselves that - "The Misfits." but
who hence, had to change their names, as Danzig's Misfits came to
overshadow them all.

Tragedy's "Nerve Damage" LP from2006 is a pretty good intro to the
now-seminal hardcore/underground heavy rock band:

http://linesacrosseyes.blogspot.com/2009/10/tragedy-nerve-damage.html

You can d/l their 2006 LP, "Nerve Damage," there!

Cheers,

-Oliver