[kj] Good exercise someone on FaceBook recommended

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 06:24:58 EDT 2010

Fucked Up and Tragedy are indeed great... two of my fave bands in recent
times. Unlike just about everyone else, it's the last two Fucked Up albums
that do it for me, rather than the earlier singles. Horribly, I saw a
poster for Tragedy : "a metal tribute to Abba", so make sure it's the right
one!

My recent tip for the top are the Meads Of Asphodel. Punkier black metal
mixed with Hawkwind and eastern type influences. About 1 in 10 people I
play this to love it... the rest just shake their heads and look at me in a
quizzical manner. http://www.myspace.com/theofficialthemeadsofasphodel

Also really enjoying the Cumshots from Oslo http://www.myspace.com/cumshots
(go for I Still Drink Alone or What Bleeds Must Be Butchered)

These two more metally type stuff which mostly is not my thing, but there's
definitely something with both these bands.

Thanks for the Tragedy doing Crisis link Oliver! Great stuff!

Dave in Edinburgh