[kj] (OT) Knitting Factory closing down

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 13:08:00 EDT 2009

> ..You'll need to slide down to Santa Monica Blvd for the trannies, Sade ;)

Hah, taht is so passe'!. I think Craigslist is now the new evening "entertainment Superhighway." I'm sure there'll be an iPhone App. soon for hooking up, seeing as how "toothing" never really quite got off the ground.
One of my first social-themed questions as a wee kid was why are all the girls [hookers] up on Sunset Bl., and all the bois down on Santa Monica Bl.?,  but that was before I ever realized Santa Mo. was the proverbial "yellow brick road" into West Hollywood.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..