[kj] (OT) Knitting Factory closing down

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 11:20:29 EDT 2009

You'll need to slide down to Santa Monica Blvd for the trannies, Sade ;)

Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:39:26 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Knitting Factory closing down

> ..do you miss driving past them from the safety and distance of your car and looking at them and thinking....

Hm, a curious thing... (Here in L.A.) growing up I remember seeing the hookers up on/in Hollywood whenever we drove by and 1) they were all women (as opposed to now....), and 2) they were a lot quter than any of the crackheaded, slurry-speaking, snaggle-toothed, missing-teef'-lisp, hair-feathered methheads out there now or for the last, I wanna say.. 10 years or so. And that's just the women, that's not even counting the trannies or bois trolling the night who are now about 120% of the market.
Am I wrong about this? anyone? ...McFly?