[kj] stage sitting

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 03:58:17 EDT 2009

great live
I was at one and someone in our vicinity threw a plastic glass at the
stage and then disappeared. Various band members and roadcrew came
straight over to us - the area we were in at least - armed heavily.
They scoured for the guilty person before returning to stage.

The lead singer got done for murder didnt he?

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Mike Cooper
<mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Now I love The Meteors a lot  and make no apologies for that and have seen

> them a few times.  In their day they probably had the ardest fans at any gig

> (“The Cattle”).  But this made me laugh – I think the next time KJ play

> anywhere we should all go and sit nicely along the stage in front of Jaz and

> leave the dance floor to the big boys – just in case!!

iPat
Ascendo tuum - Up yours