[kj] OT: Edingburgh, German invasion mk III

Pagan scotgothwitch at sky.com
Tue Sep 15 07:42:40 EDT 2009

Awww, that's a shame about the Beggar. I'd heard it was being refurbished
but that was the last I'd heard.

Good call on the ghost tours. The ghost tours are fantastic and are quite a
good way of seeing areas of the city you wouldn't maybe normally see. You
might even be lucky enough to get the guy who stood for Parliament!

Claire