[kj] OT: BNP on Question Time

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 06:58:35 EDT 2009

yes Griffin must have wondered whether he should have gone on or not as
he was inevitably going to be shown up - it also exposed his lack of
political skills...hopefully it may reduce the numbskull votes he gets
these days.....one of his supporters raised the most valid point of the
evening to Jack Straw, asking him did he not agree that the Labour
Party's lack of immigration policy is contributing to BNP voting....

Bonni Greer was in complete control and he was no match for her......