[kj] OT: Obama and Fox

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Oct 20 18:24:26 EDT 2009

Afraid I have to take exception to that. I am a journalist (not working in that exact capacity right now, however), and always tried my best to report both sides fairly and ask tough, but legitimate, questions to political figures.
Now, obviously, the "star news media" is another matter. I understand your point, at the same time.

Cheers,

Karen W.
SoCal