[kj] OT: Obama and Fox

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Oct 20 17:48:54 EDT 2009

Fox was outed for the far-right bunch they are in the 2004 documentary
Outfoxed, worth watching.

http://www.outfoxed.org/

Full video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlI97TFims4

Hear from the horses' mouths (ex Fox staff) about how it all comes down
straight from Murdoch...nothing to do with 'journalism'.