[kj] OT: Obama and Fox

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:17:07 EDT 2009

in principle you are right, but Fox is owned by Murdoch who has a big
history and rejoices in influencing who wields power.
The journalists may be independent, but they wont get hired at Fox.

Thats not saying I'm on the other side either. Its a simple
observation from a long history of watching Murdoch

--
iPat
Ascendo tuum - Up yours