[kj] OT: Obama and Fox

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Oct 20 14:05:46 EDT 2009

Dear Nicholas,

This has nothing to do with being Anti-Obama. Journalists aren't
supposed to be pro or anti.
They're supposed to report without having thrills up their legs.

(saying FOX is anti-obama is akin to saying the others are pro-Obama.
Personally, I'd rather have people
vetting a politician than kissing his ass.)

In regards to Obama and the media. Well, I'll let White House
Communications Director Anita Dunn speak.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/oct/09102002.html

Here's a quick quote... And there is video there as well.

"One of the reasons we did so many of the David Plouffe videos was
not just for our supporters, but also because it was a way for us to
get our message out without having to actually talk to reporters,"
said Dunn, referring to media packages by Obama's chief campaign
manager David Plouffe. "We just put that out there and made them
write what Plouffe had said, as opposed to Plouffe doing an interview
with a reporter. So it was very much - we controlled it as opposed
to the press controlled it," she said."

Well, I hope that helps point out the great consternation that Obama
and the White House have. They don't like people
not repeating their official spoon-fed tripe.

I wonder if you'd consider all the media Anti-Bush as well during his
Presidency. People forget that Journalists are supposed
to trust no one, question, prod, poke and find out what is going on.

However, it is nice to see that Obama is seeking to emulate Nixon. I
always thought he liked being associated with Lincoln and
JFK. Who knew he was a Nixon fan!

Cheers,
Me