[kj] OT: Obama and Fox

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Oct 20 13:15:27 EDT 2009

Nicholas:

To answer your questions: Yes, Fox has taken a strong anti-Obama, which was totally expected and boring on their part. And the administration is wasting its time in a catfight with the network. It looks foolish.
"Fundie Christians" do not support Obama -- never have, never will.
It's too early to tell whether he will be a good president. He's trying, but there are simply too many obstacles in the road. I think Americans tend to be impatient with whomever is in the Whtie House, if things aren't perfect yet.
That's the short summary. I could go into a longer explanation, but that would probably bore you to death. ; )

Cheers,

k.w.