[kj] fully ON topic - new tracks

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:59:29 EDT 2009

Ticking Time Bomb is blasting from the system right now

The similarities to the Madness vibe are there, so would the departure
of Youth not be in that mix too. ravens input certainly had a defining
slant to a new direction although more so on his second stint imho,
probably because of BPFs absense.

Looking at Youth And Fergusons style on Brilliant a funkier sound was
happening. Might that have been the direction of KJ had the Iceland
saga not happened? Who knows.

--
--
iPat